Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Things I have difficulty motivating toward...

This is a list of things I want to do, but which I resist and can’t or won’t motivate toward for some reason or another. These are a combination of habits and behaviors (is there a difference?) which I am trying (and often failing) to implement in my life.
1. Journaling (Blogging?)
2. Balance
3. Self-analysis
4. Julia-centeredness
5. Routines
6. Magick
7. Spirituality
8. Study
9. Toughness
10. Saving Money
11. Finishing what I start
12. Contentment
13. Wellness behavior
14. Productivity
15. Creating and maintaining boundaries

All of the habits I listed here fall somewhere under this list. Now, if only there were some secret to harnessing motivation, energy and willpower which I could apply to these areas of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment